Damaged pieces will be replaced, but the service-providing location must be notified within 48 hours via email and phone call of the customer receiving their shipment. Replacement pieces will be provided but the below criteria must be met:
• Digital Pictures must be provided prior to any replacement pieces being shipped.
• Visible signs of damage to furniture and/or packaging must be list and given back to driver.
• If an item is apparently broken, a customer is expected to refuse the item that is damaged at the time of delivery and note it on the packing list provided by the driver.
• If a customer pays for delivery and an item is damaged Atlantic Bedding and Furniture will replace that item without additional charges. However, if an item is picked up and happens to be damaged it is the customer’s responsibility to bring those damaged pieces back to be swapped out.
• Make your purchase online
• Look under “Locations” tab and find the nearest physical location that services your area
• Contact the location via email or telephone to set up date and time of pick up